Fosber Maintenance Programs
Fosber will work with you to maintain your corrugator with an experienced, highly trained
Fosber Field Service Representative to visit your plant at predetermined intervals, tailored to meet your needs. During each visit, your Field Service Representative will:
- Conduct maintenance, diagnostic and performance evaluations custom designed for your plant's operation - such as full machine inspection, mechanical evaluation and calibration.
- Train personnel to perform routine machine maintenance - such as oil and lube change, electrical tune-ups and machine cleaning.
- Advise and assist with major mechanical adjustments or repairs.
- Train your mechanics in the proper procedures for the operation and maintenance of each machine.
- Perform a complete safety inspection.
- Review previous service inquires and field visits.
- Analyze your spare parts inventory and assist in the ordering of new parts.
For Maintenance and Support Program Rates please contact your Technical Services Representative at (920) 338-6600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. They can discuss what program is best suited for your facility. Specific services provided by the program are extremely flexible and can be modified to meet your evolving business needs.