Years in Corrugated/History – 26
Years at Fosber America, Inc. – 20
“Establishing trust is better than any sales technique.”
- Graduated in Mechanical Engineering from University of Michigan in 1989.
- Spent 4-5 years Working as a Sales and Project Engineer in the construction industry before taking a job in corrugated with COPAR in 1994.
- Began selling capital machinery in the Western US with United Container Machinery in 1995 including partner company Fosber America, Inc.
- Hired in directly with Fosber in 2000 as West Coast Regional Sales Manager
- Currently Live and work from Mesa, AZ with wife Barbara and many 4-legged “children”