The Sharp module comprises of three main machines: shear, slitter/scorer and cut-off knife. A standard modular design reduces cost in electrical packages, engineering, and installation.
This module utilizes Fosber’s advanced technology Syncro automatic control, “no-gap” order change, high-speed robotic setup, oil-free slitting, and oil-free cutting. The knife rolls use Fosber’s patented low inertial hydrostatic-bearing rolls allowing for extended intervals between tuning and blade changes.
The DryEnd configuration is offered in single or double level. The Sharp is a cost-effective machine that meets the needs of traditional box plants.
- Width: 98″ or 110″
- Speed: 1000 ft/min
- DryEnd: 1 or 2 Level
- Allen-Bradley Electronics
- Modular Design
- Individual Indexing Slitter Blades for True “No-Gap” Order Change
- Lubrication-Free Thin Blade Slitting
- “Plunge” Style Order Change
- Lubrication-Free Knife Blades
- Energy Efficient Electrical System (Capacitor Bank System)
- Low-Inertia Hydrostatic-Bearing Knife Rolls