The Link 400 Splicer is a high-speed machine offering flexibility in configuration, installation, machine features, and splicing speeds up to 1310 ft/min.
This machine features a fixed splice prep area and an indexing head truck, which offers more reliable splicing, quicker splice preparation, and eliminates indexing to remove paper slack. Splicing is a simple 2 step air activated sequence, where the A and B sides are activated using the same cylinders. A closed-loop, servo-controlled system provides superior tension control.
The Link 400 Splicer provides the most options for your current needs and allows the most flexibility for future modifications or changes to your corrugator.
- Width: 98″ or 110″
- Speed: 1150 ft/min or 1310ft/min
- Allen-Bradley Electronics
- Intelligent Guard Monitoring
- Easy Retrofit on Existing Corrugator Line
- Rolling-Nip Splice Sequence – Zero Tail
- Splice Options:
- Splice Off-the-Core Diameter
- Splice On-Entered-Roll Diameter
- TailLink – Automatic Splice for Paper Break
- Servo-Driven Accelerator Roll
- Servo-Driven Double Dancer