The Fosber Corrugator Maintenance program is designed to have a full time Fosber Technician onsite 50 hours a week to help assure proper Maintenance and ongoing Training of the Fosber Corrugator.
Benefits of the program:
- Fosber will hire and train a Technician that is local to your facility.
- Daily and weekly inspections of the Full line corrugator to insure Increased Productivity and Decreased Downtime.
- Controlled Costs for Effective Budgeting.
- Daily Process checks to insure Quality of product being produced.
- Benefit of a trained technician working hand in hand with the Production and Maintenance team.
- Continuous training for the Operators and the Maintenance team.
- Weekly calls between Fosber and the Plant for progress reporting.
- Onsite parts inventory to insure faster reaction time to break downs.
- At the end of the Contract the customer will have 3 highly trained technicians on the Fosber Corrugator.