The Link M3 400 Splicer/Roll Stand is a high-speed machine offering flexibility in configuration, installation, machine features, and speeds up to 1500 ft/min.
This machine features a triple-roll positioning system that provides the shortest continuous automatic roll change cycle time available in the industry. This machine features a fixed splice prep area and an indexing head truck, which offers more reliable splicing, quicker splice preparation, and eliminates indexing to remove paper slack. Splicing is a simple 2 step air activated sequence, where the A and B sides are activated using the same cylinders. A closed-loop, servo-controlled system provides superior tension control.
The Link M3 400 Splicer/Roll Stand provides the most options for your current needs and allows the maximum flexibility for future modifications or changes to your corrugator.
- Width: 98″ or 110″
- Speed: 1310 ft/min
- Allen-Bradley Electronics
- Intelligent Guard Monitoring
- Roll Cycle Time – 2.5 minutes
- Loading/Unloading Rolls – Operator or Drive Side
- Roll Stand, Roll Delivery, Splicer, and Bridge in One Machine
- Automatic Roll Loading and Unloading
- High Pressure Rolling-Nip Splice Sequence – Zero Tail
- Splice Options:
- Splice Off-the-Core Diameter
- Splice on Entered Roll Diameter
- TailLink – Automatic Splice for Paper Break
- Servo Driven Accelerator Roll
- Dual Roll Festoon with Servo Driven Dancer Roll