The PaperLink module is comprised of two machines: a splicer and a roll stand. A standard modular design reduces cost in electrical packages, engineering, and installation.
The PaperLink has a fixed upper splice head positioned in the center of the machine and a mobile lower splice head carriage, which moves to the two outer sides of the machine for easy splice preparation. The patented splice sequence is achieved in a single continuous movement. This machine features a heavy duty, low-profile design and opposed hydraulic cylinders. The roll delivery system can be configured with a tank track or trolly. The roll loading/unloading system can manual and automatic. The TailLink option automatically detects and initiates end of roll splicing or in the event of a paper break.
The PaperLink is a cost-effective machine that meets the needs of traditional box plants.
- Width: 98″ or 110″
- Speed: 1000 FT/MIN
- Allen-Bradley Electronics
- Modular Design
- Easy Retrofit Option on Existing Corrugator Line
- High Pressure Rolling-Nip Splice Sequence – Zero Tail
- Splice Options:
- Splice Off-the-Core Diameter
- Splice on Entered Roll Diameter
- TailLink – Automatic Splice for Paper Break
- Servo Driven Accelerator Roll
- Servo-Driven Double Dancer