The TR5 DownStacker is a fully automatic stacker with precise stack and order change control. The stacker is specifically designed for the customer requirements in speed, stack heights, and sheet lengths.
The optional “Reverse” discharge feature improves cycle time and stack quality for customers with narrow and short sheets. Stack and order separation are guaranteed due to automatic brush control with vacuum shingling, patented mobile clamp bar, and anti-skew belt sections. Intelligent machine programming with AC motor controls and a counterweight design provide more control to further improve stack quality on all flute types and sheet lengths.
The TR5 is a standardized machine that meets the needs of traditional box plants and high-speed corrugators.
- Width: 98″ or 110″
- Speed: 1000 ft/min
- DryEnd: 1 or 2 Levels
- Allen-Bradley Electronics
- AC Drives for Platform (No Hydraulics)
- Pincher Bar Provides Precise Sheet Count
- “No-Crush” Mobile Clamp Separation System for Clean Stack and Order Change
- Proportionally Controlled Braking System for Excellent Shingling
- Vacuum System on First Belt Section
- Optimized Stack Presentation
- Reverse Discharge (Optional)